SSRC provides individualized support and guidance for all aspects of the writing and statistical analysis process for master’s level and dissertation (ABD) students. These include setting up databases and conducting analyses, conceptualization of the research idea/design, structure, content and editing. We work WITH you to help improve your final product; we do not write the paper for you. We feel that all students who have reached the graduate level must have some level of talent, and that it is our responsibility to help develop that talent. Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Deanne-Samuels-Dissertation-Advisor-874994165927422
Dr. Jennings provides specifically tailored guidance and support in statistical analysis to students. She has developed systems/procedures to alleviate the fear with which many students approach statistics, demystifying analytical processes, and enhancing the confidence with which students approach statistics. One of Dr. Jennings’ many strengths is her ability to take complex concepts, explain them, and guide students through the thesis/dissertation process enabling them to master the skills needed to conduct their analyses, and to understand and interpret the findings.
In addition to editing and coaching support, Dr. Samuels also offers group and individual on-site and distance workshops for development of concept papers, proposals, and final dissertations. This unique feature of SSRC allows the student to commit one or two days of intensive writing and feedback, allowing students to make significant progress in achieving benchmarks.
Please note: we assist graduate students only on master’s thesis and dissertation work. We do not provide assistance on class assignments.
- Statistical analyses
- Correlation, chi square, t-test, multiple regression, logistic regression, ANOVA, ANCOVA, MANOVA, MANCOVA, repeated measures ANCOVA, Structural Equation Modeling, factor analysis, cluster analyses, scale construction, and growth curve analysis
- Survey creation and validation
- Editing for grammar and syntax
- Content editing
- Dissertation coaching support to help overcome anxiety and set targets/timelines
- Research design and research question formulation
- Preparation for final defense
Online Dissertation Bootcamp
When: Feb 18 & 26 2017 – to help jump start students
Who will benefit: Any doctoral students, ABD
Time: Full/half day. Students can drop in or out
- I will review your dissertation before the workshop and give individual feedback (3-4 hrs)
- On the day of the workshop I will be available to speak with you (8am-8pm), guide and provide feedback on your writing, research questions, stats, conceptualization, methodology, etc.
- 1/2 hr of individual coaching
- Workshops will be offered monthly if you cannot attend this month
- Motivation workshop
- Cost: $120 (half day); $200 (full day)
General Writing Workshop
- In-person or distance-led one- or two-day workshops to accomplish dissertation benchmarks
- Individually tailored full-day, intensive, distance guidance sessions with coaching, feedback, and editing provided on an immediate basis.